Progress - I'm soooooooo Happy
Well, the granite is chosen and Tuesday workers arrived and started on the Fascia.. The house looks good.. The old garage door was hauled away and we are so happy to have access to our garage again.. the new garage door is ordered & I'm so happy Todd was cleaning out the garage.
Electrical & plumbing are ready in the island. And the back french door is fixed & opens & closes... :)
They started in the ensuite on Tuesday they took apart the terrible not done right tub platform and started over. Redid the floor in the shower and put up crown in the Kitchen & Master. It looks fabulous. They moved electrical switches over so we can trim out the french doors.
Thursday they tiled the shower floor & I love it. They have worked on some electrical. The granite guys prepared the template for the granite this included levelling the cabinets. They floated the ceiling in the Great room to fix the terrible drywall seams that showed and now it looks fabulous. They have fixed all the spots with overspray (texture) and redid them.. Now they look great. They finished the fascia & put up more crown... Todd picked up the appliances. I got a couple of quotes for the fireplace.
Friday they trimmed out a window so I could see if I liked it. Today they trimmmed out 7 windows. They look fabulous. I'll have to take some pics. The previous contractor is going to a have a lawsuit coming his way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment