More Gratitude Give Me...
So grateful for wise words from our Bishop... they touched my heart and really made me think about the reality of a loving, kind, Savior.
Sometimes I forget all about how I know the Savior and sometimes I forget about the evidence of his goodness and mercy, forgiveness and blessings, comfort and encouragement. Sometimes I forget the little simple ways to show my love and obedience to Him. It shouldn't be hard ... it should be easy to be consistent.
I went to a doctors appointment today - I'm glad that my thyroid is less out of whack and grateful my cholesterol level is more towards normal... now to bring balance back to my mind and emotions... that's the goal... it's humbling to accept the weak things in my life and accept the fact that they are still weak things... and maybe its a way to bring me to my knees everyday...
No comments:
Post a Comment