Sunday, November 08, 2009


Gratitude..

I'm so thankful for my family.. My kids, husband, sisters, parents, inlaws, nieces, nephews are the best. So many great times together and hopefully many more memories to make.
I'm so thankful for a stove.. The options for meals are endless now... It's true .. we don't really appreciate the smallest things in our lives until we have to live without them. Maybe that's the key.. I'm going to recognize more small things to be thankful for.


I'm so thankful I can see.. I recently went for an eye exam and was happy to find out my eyes haven't changed much (except for the increased need for reading glasses) but so far I can survive without them. I've been wearing my glasses for the last 18 months hoping the funds would be available for lasik.. but since the funds aren't available... I got some contacts and once again I can see the tiny blades of grass not just the green blur, I can see road signs a little bit better.. and I'm so grateful for my vision... my eyes work so hard each day to make my life good.

No comments:

Post a Comment