Julie .... Forever 21?... Now... 22 years

Julie had her 22nd birthday on the 22nd. I wanted to celebrated with her in Texas to visit with her, make her a delicious birthday dinner, meet her friends and see her world there - but my plans didn't work out.
I love being around Julie - there is a calm reassurance that I feel when she's around. I've felt that way since the day she was born... I remember them placing her on my chest (a fresh newborn baby with the cord still attached) . Love at first sight... a baby girl... and all my hopes and dreams for her filled my heart and soul as I fed her and cared for her. The day we got out of the hospital I drove to 'The Bay' and bought some cute pink clothes, etc. Two days later we had to take her back to the hospital to go under the lights for jaundice... they didn't let me stay at the hospital with her... I remember how heartbreaking it was to leave my new little baby and drive home by myself late at night on a cold winter day in the ice and snow - through the tears I could hardly see to drive.

Julie inspires me... there's just something so beautiful about her soul (she's a beautiful girl too). I know she has a fabulous life ahead. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JULIE - I LOVE YOU!
I agree tremendously with what you've said about Julie. I love her Happy Birthday girl!! Oh ya and loves you you Shel!
ReplyDelete