Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Todd & The Mystery Rash

Yesterday Todd came home from work and was hot, exhausted and sunburned. I asked him about his day as he took off his socks and shoes. He sat relaxing on the couch and he looked down at his feet and said ' my feet are burning - they feel like they are covered in fire ants' . So I looked at his feet to inspect them for insect bites or signs of a rash. The room was kind of dark and I said, 'I don't see anything - just some shadows' .... I looked at his arms and face wondering if he had a rash. A few minutes of silence and then ... All of a sudden he said, 'I know!' they are sunburned. I asked, 'sunburned? but you had shoes and socks on.' He said, 'this morning I had to pressure wash some ashphalt and I took off my shoes and socks so they wouldn't get wet... it took a couple of hours...' I guess his feet were sunburned.. thank goodness for aloe vera.
... a sunburn

More Adventures with Todd
Tonight Todd needed to print out a visa transaction receipt and so after he installed new print cartridges in the printer I was trying to find out why it said 'no connection'... I check all the usb connections and they seemed right... then I double checked and he had the end for the printer in the phone jack place instead of the connection jack... Voila.. its amazing how great a printer works when the connection is in the right jack.... He said I thought it was a great connection - it fit in there perfectly...' lol

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the laughter!! Todd, hope you heal up quickly. Wish I could be there to record your memoirs...DIBS!!

    ReplyDelete