A Quiet House...
Well, Macy has been in Canada for a couple of weeks. I miss her. I come home from work and its really quiet. (For an hour or two) No one to talk to.. So the first thing I do is check my email (I can't access my personal email at work) and then go on facebook. I guess I should be reading books, or learning something new, exercising or doing something fabulous. But what I miss the most is connection with friends and family. And Facebook helps.
I stop and think about the years when there wasn't a quiet moment and the only quiet moment I got was getting up before everyone else, staying up after everyone went to bed, or sitting in the car in the garage for a moment of peace & quiet. Do you have any of those moments? :)
The thing I really should do is walk, or run, go to the gym and get back in shape.. Somehow going outside in Louisiana in the summer is kind of like going outside in Canada in the middle of Winter. (But its easier to dress warm than to dress cool.) Lately it's just easier to go on the computer and watch tv for a while until everyone gets home from work and wants dinner. I need to get motivated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment