The Vow
Friday Night I drove Macy & her friends to see the Vow. I the mom, was given strict instructions to sit far away from them. So I found a seat close to the front of the theater with some other moms. The theater was filled with girls ages 12 to 18, with a few moms and very few guys. It was a great movie! I shed a few tender tears.
I'm so grateful for all I've learned and I admire everyone who deals with neurological challenges and courageously go on despite the changes that challenge them each day! My favorite part of the movie was the 'truffle roulette' date. Then I called and talked to Todd last night, he was the movie last night. We both agreed that a future date will include 'truffle roulette'. I think it will be fun - and romantic too.


No comments:
Post a Comment