Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last night we enjoyed Macy's birthday dinner at PF Changs... it was delicious.

June Birthdays..

Matt 25 Yrs - Macy 12 Yrs.

Thursday was Macy's amazing birthday (12 on the 12th)... it was supposed to be a grand celebration ... but she was at yw camp on her birthday... now she is home... let's celebrate and let's plan the big party... She's amazing, fabulous talented, and much wiser than a regular 12 year old - here's to a fabulous fun year being 12... let's plan..


Matt is turning 25 yrs old tomorrow... Many of his birthday's have been on fathers day or when he was in elementary school many of his birthdays were on the weekend of the family camp with Mr. r's class... oh those were so much fun... Well Matt - you are now older ... you were the cutest baby... and I love thinking about all those days spent with you enjoying each moment... I have loved you from the moment I first saw you... And think about all the hopes and dreams for you...

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Matt & Macy Happy b-day from me!!!

    ReplyDelete