Walking with Bella...
yesterday I was really upset... so I extended my early morning walk with Bella to a long walk with Bella. The air was crisp and cold... the sun was shining bright and it was beautiful and quiet... I love great walks... and after a couple of hours I felt so much better.. happier and grateful for blessings... I could see the beauty in the swamp... and in the sky... and I felt loved. Heavenly Father knows me so well. Having a dog has been one of the best things for me... I'm not as alone as I could be.Todd is getting ready to leave to do work in Kentucky and I'm struggling with abandonment issues... somehow I'm haunted by ' only for a few weeks'... and the possibility of it being more than a few weeks... but that is just silly... isn't it.
Then I thought about other things... it's so silly to think about the things that are lacking... because all of a sudden despair attacks and steals hope... so then a gratitude walk helps to balance things.
...love u!
ReplyDelete