Friday, April 25, 2008

Flowers... The power of positive thinking?

I was coming into work this morning and there was a guy walking in to make a flower delivery. The arrangement was beautiful and cheerful with sunflowers, pink tulips and purple iris's. I thought - 'I would love that arrangement I wonder who it is for'. Then when I got up to the 33rd floor the man got off another elevator and was wondering which way he should go for this delivery. I told him I would help him and asked the name of the recipient - he said 'Shelly'. With surprise and a big smile I said -- 'that's me!' It's administrative professionals week and they were from my boss, an expression of appreciation for all my hard work. Thank you Stephen. It makes it all worthwhile. (They even have a little hummingbird on one of the sunflowers and the vase has a yellow ribbon.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment