Roger,Todd,Bill Hansen, Malloy Hansen
Marie, Orville, Todd & Roger
Cancun ... bright blue ocean & white sandy beach ... Time with family ... best of all My Time with Todd ...
On Friday January 26th Todd & I went to Cancun for a week and returned Friday February 2nd. We stayed at the Hacienda Vista Riel ... Here are some pics that were taken on the Playa Del Carmen beach.
On Friday January 26th Todd & I went to Cancun for a week and returned Friday February 2nd. We stayed at the Hacienda Vista Riel ... Here are some pics that were taken on the Playa Del Carmen beach.
Roger, Todd & Orville
Looks like a wonderful get away. I'm thinking it looks like something I need to get away and do. I guess the saying goes, "to everything there is a season", wondering when mine is . . . little kids etc. :o) Tell the family Hi for us. Sure miss you guys!
ReplyDelete